Friday, July 31, 2009

Zach's Birthday

Kabree and Daddy

The birthday boy!

Our little family


Zach turned the big 27! Kabree and I woke up this morning and made him his favorite tapioca then sent him off with Gary and Skylar to go water skiing. Thanks Sky for the picture. Then we got to have Gary, Sally and Heather and the kids over for cake (his favorite, fun fetti with rainbow chip frosting) and ice cream. Which we got some super cute pics of Kabree with Grandpa and Grandma but we will post those later so this post is all about Zach. We hope Zach had a great birthday because he defiantly deserves it.
Here is a list of what I love about Zach
-He is a very hard worker
-He's good at everything he tries (seriously anything)
-He can fix anything, house, cars you name it
-He always mows the lawn (I hate mowing the lawn)
-I love his laugh, it's contagious
-I love how he tells a funny story
-I love his arms, yes my hubby is buff
(not kidding he gets in better shape every year I swear)
-I love his facial hair (that ones for my family)
-He has the best smile
-He can change a poopy diaper
-He will bath Kabree if I ask him to
-You can see how much he loves Kabree just by how he looks at her
-He spends time with my family
-He does things with my nieces and nephews
(hunting, disc golf, hiking...)
-He's a saver not a spender
-I love that he loves the outdoors
-Most of all I love that he loves me too and that he is my very best friend
I love Zach so much and I'm so grateful for that I could have such a great guy for a husband.

4 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like a fun day.

Sarah Smith said...

Happy late bday!! I Love the picture of your little fam, and zak having a good time in the water!!

The Bigelows said...

Hey Jessi, your little girl is getting so big and is so cute! hope you guys are doing well the next time im in town we should get together I would love to meet Kabree!

Kendall and Katy said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!