Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Almost There!

We had our last home study done last week!! LDS Family Service sent one of their caseworkers and interns to our house last week to make sure it was still safe and to ask us questions about Kabree. It went really well and we enjoyed talking with the new guys. I will be honest Zach and I are so bad we don't remember which one is the new caseworker and which one is the new intern??? FYI they weren't the case workers we or Spencer and Keri have been working with the last few months; just so you don't think I'm that bad. We talked with both our Bishop and our Stake President and only a few more things of paperwork to go; our living ordinance papers and our papers from our doctor saying Kabree is current with check ups and is a healthy baby girl. We are so excited to be just a few weeks away from being official!!

I cannot believe in just a few weeks we will be going to court, the temple and having a baby blessing, it will be so crazy but we cannot wait!!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. She is such a cute little girl and I think she looks like you and Zach

Trev "N" Dez said...

Wow it is pretty amazing! You make me realize that there are things in my life that I really take for granted! I just took some photos of a baby girl and her grandma with 6 grand kids all brother and sisters under her custody. She can't afford the baby so she is being adopted by a wonderful family which I also met. It was SUCH an emotional photo shoot! I learned that adoption is very hard and very SPECIAL!!!

Lacey said...

That is great. Jason and I are so excited for you guys. Keep us up to date on what is going on.

Kendall and Katy said...

Hurray!!! I am glad things are moving right along.

summergibbs said...

That is so exciting! We knew a couple in Sun Valley that had adopted all three of their kids and she said that there was nothing more special than watching them bring your baby into the sealing room all dressed in white and to know that you were going to soon be an eternal family. What a wonderful blessing!!!