Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Silly Girl!

Hanna's newest pose

I was going through my pictures for the month of June and noticed a pattern, Hanna's tongue! Silly little girl, we just love her so much! She has been such a good cousin to Kabree and is taking the adjustment to having our undivided attention all day to sharing it with Kabree very well. She cracks us up, one day a couple weeks after we brought Kabree home she asked me "who's Kabree's mom" I answered "I am" she says "noooo, who's Kabree's mom?" I answer "me, Hanna I'm Kabree's mommy" she then informs me a little irritated "no, you're the babysitter not the mom" Trust me it takes a lot to persuade a 3 year old that you are right once they have their mind set on something. It might be interesting to see what she thinks in a few weeks when her mommy brings home a new little baby!?

No comments: