Sunday, July 19, 2009

So Much To Share!

First off Kabree hit 3 months this week, it is so fun watching her grow and change. It's kind of sad at the same time though, I realize she has gotten so big in such a little time. We love her so much and are anxiously awaiting court to make it official in all eyes!
We went to a friends for a BBQ a few weeks ago and they got out their exer-saucer and let Kabree sit in it. Well she loved it, she is still pretty little for it but she loves staring at all the fun toys. We went to visit Caleb last week and one of his neighbors was having a garage sale and had one for $15, there was no way we were passing that deal up especially since it's hardly been used at all. Kabree loves it! So thanks Katy for letting us test out yours first to see if she liked it before we got one!

She cannot really grab the toys yet,
but she's working on it

We went to Twin Falls this weekend to visit Troy and Wendy. It was HOT!! Holly cow Twin is always a lot hotter then our house but it was 104 this weekend. I know 104 isn't that bad but to leave our house at 84 on Friday and get to theirs and have it that hot, yikes!! Of coarse we had to go visit Whitney at work for some snow cones. Well as always my brother has to test me and I turn around and he was giving Kabree a taste of his snow cone. It was pretty dang cute, she pulled a bit of a funny face at Troy but then she just stared at Zach's like hey aren't you going to share now too. We got a cup of just ice and she loved it. It was so hot she would fuss and I would put a little shaved ice in her mouth and she would gum it up and smile!!

Kabree's first snow cone
Rootbeer with cream

She wasn't sure what she thought

Now she's like
"yum, that's good stuff!"

"So, Dad when are you going to share?"

After our yummy snow cones to cool us off we headed out to the falls. I went up to Twin with Mom, Grandma and Heather the end of June and WOW!! The water was really full and it was amazing, but of coarse I didn't bring my camera that trip. Well I came back and told Zach about it and he was jealous so we had to take him this trip. It's still beautiful and I love going but it's not even close to as high as it was then.

Kabree w/her Mommy and Daddy at the Falls

4 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

You make me miss Twin and all my college days a little bit!! We had a lot of good times at Derkies Lake!!

Sarah Smith said...

Those are so cute.. I love seeing how big she is getting and more and more looking like you guys.. Hope all goes well in court...Love ya all

Harward Family said...

Fun pictures!! Kabree is getting so big. It is amazing how fast they grow and change. Enjoy every minute of her this size cause it doesn't seem to last for long. You guys make a really cute family. I'm so excited for you to go to court and have it official in the states eyes too. SO exciting!!

Kendall and Katy said...

I am glad you found a sweet deal on the ExerSaucer! It is even pink!