Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Kabree wasn't sure what she thought of a hat

Kabree's cute 4th of July outfit

My 4th of July toe nails

Heather let me paint flags on her toes too

Zach had to work 4th of July weekend so I went out to my parents house for our family party and Zach came out later Saturday after getting off work. We had a pretty layed back 4th, my parents and sis in-law Jessica watched Kabree for us so we could drive through my parents horses to see all the cute little babies. When we got back we roasted marshmellows at my brother Larin's house and then we did fireworks at my parents.

4 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

Madeline wants to know "how the heck did you paint your toes like that?" .

I love Kabree's outfit! Looks adorable. Oh I just remembered I needed to email you about the dresses! I will do that now.

The Braggs said...

Cute Toes! I seriously cannot wait to see that little baby. I hope to see you this weekend at Sky's home coming thing. Your baby is getting to big already. She is such a dolly and she totally looks like you guys. She is definitely meant to be with you guys. TTYL Bekah

Miss Jana said...

Cute toes! Kabree looks super cute.

Sarah Smith said...

Love the toes... Can't believe how big she is getting it only seems like yesterday my mom told me you were getting a baby girl.. How the time flys... Get lots of pics... Hope all is well..