Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Horses


I love how they scratch each others backs



They love attention

You can tell my Dad's horses are really scared

Morgan and Zach
Best Buddies, Zach loves this little guy!

I love driving through my parents pasture this time of year and seeing all the mares with their babies. I took so many pictures but I decided to spare you and only post a few. But they are always so cute and when it comes to my Dad's horses very friendly. Most of the mares want you to give them some loves but the colts are still a little shy. I also love that when we go to look at the horses Morgan likes to walk with us and hold Zach's hand. I love that kid so stinking much, he is such a cute little cowboy. Can you believe Jessica got him in shorts and FLIPFLOPS! Usually this kid only wears jeans and cowboy boots, he won't even wear running pants.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH I love it! I wish that we could have gone out there for the branding and seen all the baby animals. The girls would have been in HEAVEN!

Adrianne said...

The boys would think this was the best thing in the world!!