Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our happy little girl!

What makes our lives all worth while

Kabree loves her swing

Kabree and Ethan
She loves her cousins and all the attention they give her

She loves to bath and is all smiles the whole time

Add ImageKabree is growing so fast! She smiles all the time now and like all girls loves to talk. I love how alert she is and how she is so fasinated by the world. On the flip side naps are rare and far between. That's okay by me as long as she is my happy baby. She loves to sit up and to stand on her fit, both with help of coarse. She loves it when her cousins talk to her and hold her she grins the whole time. Bedtime is my favorite time, Kabree loves bathing and smiles and coos the whole time. Then I lotion her up, put her in her pjs and feed her, the whole time she smiles. But my favorite part is after she eats we cuddle and she goes right to sleep for the night. We can actually lay her in her crib awake at 9 p.m. and she will fall asleep on her own, it's great and actually we hardly ever do it that way because we both love cuddling her but still it's nice to know we could. We still have a hard time at night getting her to go back to sleep when she wakes up but it's getting fewer times so there is hope in the future in that area. Kabree is still fussy in the afternoons but we started medicine this week for her tummy so hopefully that will help. Honestly we are loving being parents and I cannot explain how my heart melts every morning when I lean over her crib to get her out and she gives me the biggest grin, I love every minute of it!

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

What a cute smile! They are worth every sleepless moment!

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Isn't it ridiculous how someone so small can make you so ludicrously happy? Do you ever wonder how your life would have this level of joy without her?

Kids are the best.