Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daisy's Bath

Daisy just chilling only moments before
(Yes she really does sit like this all the time)

"Maybe I can do this???"

Daisy's attempt to escape the tub

Daisy was so upset she
wrapped her paw around my arm

"Please let me out!!"

After we finished decorating I noticed Daisy had grease on her face, who knows how that got there so we decided, well Zach decided to bath her. For those of you who don't already know this little bit of information, Daisy HATES Zach and she HATES water so it made for a real fun combination. Zach thinks it's funny (if she still had claws he might not think it was so funny) because she meows the whole time and tries to jump out of the tub. It makes me feel bad, then when he got her out he handed her to me and she wrapped her little paws around my shoulder, it was so sad. But at least now it's done and she will smell good and be all nice and fluffy for Jessica's shower on Saturday : ).

I know it's different but I love my tree : )

Today we put up our Christmas decorations, well some of them. I guess I'm just lazy this year but I'm not going to put up all my decorations. I decided to keep it simple this year, so no Christmas village. Zach helped me and it took like 30 minutes tops and that includes taking pictures down and getting decorations out (like I said simple this year).

3 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

I LOVE your tree! It is awesome.

Miss Jana said...

Your tree is so cute! I love Christmas decorations. I'm glad I wasn't around for the bath- I'm not as brave as Zach. : )

Emily said...

I love that your cat actually sits like that.