Monday, December 22, 2008

Let It Snow, Let it Snow!!

Well winter is officially here! So I woke this morning really early and got a ton of things done and I even decided I would get over to Heathers a little bit early today, well when i looked out side I saw it had snowed but when I went out to start the car I realized it snowed A LOT! I shoveled for half an hour to shovel my sidewalk and drive way out. So I ended up being late to Heathers, good thing my boss loves me huh : ). Anyways I bring the kids back to my house about an hour later and this is what I came home too.By the time Zach got home at 5:00 it didn't even look like I shoveled. Oh well I guess it's good for me right? Actually I love the snow and it kind of makes me excited to have a white Christmas. I guess I'm spoiled because this hunk of a man usually shovels for me.

No comments: