Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Lights

Zach and Jessi

Zach and Hanna

Jessi, Mom and Heather

Kelli and Morgan

J.T., Libby, Heather holding Hanna & Chase





Zach with all the kids

Morgan, Libby and Chase jumping in
Heather, Hanna and Jessi sitting on the steps

Zach and I went to Salt Lake this weekend to see the lights on temple square. Heather, Mom, Heather's kids, Kelli (my cousin) and her daughter Morgan all met us there. It was a lot of fun and so pretty. It always makes me in the Christmas spirit to go see the temple grounds and all the lights. Zach put Hanna on his shoulders and she would try to steer him by his ears, it was so funny. It was cute because Hanna told Heather on the way back to the hotel "Mommy those lights make me happy," isn't that the sweetest thing? Of coarse when we got back to the hotel we had to go swimming, I mean that's the best part about hotels. The kids had a blast and they would jump off the side and made a big train with Zach. By the time we finished swimming and hanging out we didn't even start getting to bed until midnight.

One funny thing was that we decided to take a picture in the parking garage and we just set Heathers cameras timer to take it. Well we teased that knowing our luck a car would come right before the timer went off and what do you know it did. But they were nice and waited for us to get our picture and then we hurried and got out of the way.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

That's great that you got to go and see the lights. I haven't gone for over 4 years. The last time Jason and I went we weren't even married yet. And it feels like we have been married for ever. :) (thats ok, I love him anyways!)

Rachel said...

I LOVE that picture of the temple. It is beautiful. I haven't been to SLC in demember in so long. I am a little jealous.

Blake and Lara said...

What fun Jessi! I went to see the lights this year too since we live like 5 minutes away now. They are so beautiful. Great pictures, what a cute couple you guys make!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Tammy said...

Hey Jessi,
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I always check out people's blogs, but then I never leave comments. I know I should more. Anyway I wanted to say have fun tonight hooken Caleb up. I think you guys will have fun. Merry Christmas!

Tammy said...

Hey Jessi,
The last comment that says from Tammy, it's from me.. RACHEL apparently i'm on her blog name