Friday, December 26, 2008

-Merry Christmas-

Jessi, Zach, Vance and JoAnn
(Eating our yummy Christmas dinner)

Jessi and Zach boxing

Zach teaching Mom and Dad how to play

JoAnn, Zach and Vance

Zach and I had a great Christmas this year! We got to go spend Christmas with my parents for the first time since we've been married. I had forgotten how much I love Christmas at my parents house. We headed out Christmas Eve and spent the night hanging out with my parents. Larin was in Rexburg this year and Shawn stayed down at his house for the night, so it was just the four of us. We had an awesome dinner of steak, lobster and BBQ ribs (Zach is an amazing cook on the grill). Zach and I then persuaded my parents to try out their wii that they bought each other for Christmas. I think we got them hooked now! It was a blast! Then we enjoyed my parents new flat screen and watched movies the rest of the night.

Dad cooking breakfast

I think Ebony misses her kids!
Isn't that the saddest puppy you've ever seen?

Shawn watching everyone play the wii

Shay and Jessi boxing
We both got into it!

We are a very competitive family can you tell?

Shay was the boxing Champ of the day!

Zach and Eric

Dad and Ethan

Christmas morning everyone usually meets up at my parents house for a big Christmas breakfast that my Dad cooks every year but this year it was just Zach and I, but it still tasted great. Later in the afternoon Shawn and his kids were able to fight the snow and make it up to Dad and Moms, then of coarse we had to get them hooked on the wii too!! For those who know Arbon this comes as no surprise but we all got snowed in Christmas night. So we made the best of it by playing games and watching movies.

Libby and Chase

J.T. and Hanna

The first of the week I hung out with Heathers kids and so we decided to do some crafts and make some goodies. It was a lot of fun and J.T. was such a good sport and helped Hanna with her crafts. You can see how much he loves his little sister.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to enjoy their families!

1 comment:

Trevor and Dayna said...

Looks like you had a great time! Me and Trevor got a wii for christmas too and we love it. Keyton loves it too. You should see him do the boxing. it is halarious! I lost your email address so you should send it to me again and we need to make a plan to get together in the next week or two. Talk to you later