Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jessica's Shower

They make such a cute family

It was a crazy day today. Whitney and I went shopping for Whitney some new jeans. Then we met up with Heather to get Jessica's bridal shower present then the three of us went out to eat. Whitney and I then went back to my house to start setting up for the shower. Larin and Jessica came a few hours early to get some pictures of them and their kids taken, which Morgan was not happy about so hopefully Jessica got at least one that she can use. Then of coarse Wendy, Heather and I threw Jessica a bridal shower today. It was a very busy day but a fun one, I love spending time with my family!

Morgan, Libby and Shay

Jessica thinking about the answer
(What's Larin's favorite inside toy?)

Moms reaction to the answer
(Jessica)

Jessica Showing us all her gum after the game

The yummy cheesecake

We had a great turn out so that always makes you feel good! We about didn't fit but we made it work. We made Jessica do the bubble gum game and she was such a good sport about it, she actually did really good and I think she only had 3 pieces in the end. But I however didn't think about the fact that she has braces, and gum and braces aren't a good combo. She did great though. Then we had yummy cheese cake and of coarse opened presents. We had all the little girls come too, which I didn't think about how Jessica was supposed to explain certain "pj's" to the girls when they asked "what's that". But I think they had fun and enjoyed feeling like the big girls. They did get a little bored so they went in my room and played games. After the shower was done Shawn and Larin came back to the house with all of their boys and had some cheese cake too. It was a ton of fun and it made me even more excited to have Jessica in our family, she is so cute and a lot of fun.

The after math of the shower...
tierd kids, but a movie made them happy.

1 comment:

Trevor and Dayna said...

That cheesecake made my mouth water. Yummy. Let's really try to get together what days work for you? Let me know. Bye