Tuesday, March 24, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons....

  We had a very rough week last week with Keagan being sick, our cat dying and our Sunday plans got changed at the last minute.  Our girls were having a hard time with EVERYTHING and the Sunday falling through was the final blow.  Kabree was devastated and after crying all morning I called Heather to see what they were doing and as always she saved the day.  We are so lucky to be surrounded by awesome people who are always willing to let us crash their parties and welcome us with open arms.  We crashed a Davis family birthday party at Outer Limits and crashed a Casper family BBQ with some T-Ball.  It was just what this family needed to kick off Spring Break and leave the last week behind us.  Thanks Heather for always being so awesome and thank you Davis and Caper families for always making us feel welcome and for the fun Sunday afternoon!!!
 Our first time playing T-Ball

***Disclaimer I have been awful about taking my camera along the last month or two and I suck at taking pictures on my phone so I apologize for the crappy quality but at least I took them ;)

No comments: