Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break Send Off

  We spent our last day of Spring Break in Arbon.  Grandpa Vance had knee surgery a couple weeks ago and the girls haven't seen him since.  Also Jessica planned a little birthday lunch for him while most of us were visiting.  Our girls love Arbon, of coarse because it has some of their favorite people but because they LOVE being outside, all the animals and other activities Arbon has to offer.
 Kooper showing Keagan the horses
 The kiddos checking out Larins cow checking suburban
 Horse walker fun

Eric and Keke giving some attitude
 Grandpa Vance showing the kiddos his walker and giving them a lift

 Grandpa Vance showing off his scares
 Seriously!!!  Taking pictures with my Sissy and Mom.....impossible ;)!!!

 Shay got her birthday sucker REALLY late this year....
she was not impressed everyone else wanted a lick!!!

 Hanna and Grandpa
 Kim and Sam
 Keagan LOVES to tell Grandpa Vance her stories
 Hanna and Mattie made sure Cleo didn't feel left out
 Mr. Wyatt decorated Grandpa's birthday cakes
 Keagan, Grandpa Vance, Morgan and Mattie
 Kooper, Katie and photo bomber Morgan ; )
FYI he asked me if he could do it before he did...seriously love this kid
Kooper and Sam
Larin
Zach recruited helpers this time around
Katie and Shay making hamburger patties
Zach on grill duty...as always...seriously I can't even eat anyone elses hamburgers anymore
It was so dang windy in Arbon Zach had to pull the grill into the shop
Keke and Eric 
These two have a special bond over cheetos ; ) 
 Grandpa had a LOT of cute helpers to blow out his candles
  After lunch and cake Larin drove us up to see the baby cows.  Okay I had my camera out to take pictures and then Heather, Larin and I had a conversation about when did we become these people that took pictures of stuff like this, we grew up with this everyday and now we are acting like a bunch of city people getting all excited about cows lol.  I couldn't let my pride take a picture of my kids petting a cow after that lol, trust me they did it and they have and will do it lots more times.  But I did find it ok to take a picture of this baby that had milk on his nose ; ).  Keke was so excited and kept saying "warin, baby ilk on it nose, ilk on it nose!"
 Got Milk?
  After cows we headed back down to the arena to sling shot some water balloons. 


 All the fun of the day wore Wyatt out
 I must admit I was a little scared to take this picture ; )
 Trying out Grandpas walker
This gem is another reason we went to Arbon,
my Uncle Jerry made this for my girls and it's pretty amazing!!!
  We had a great Spring Break and spending our last day in Arbon was the perfect way to end it.  The kids played none stop together, we enjoyed Zach's awesome bacon burgers and got to visit with everyone.  Now we are ready to jump back into real life on Monday!

No comments: