Friday, March 27, 2015

More Spring Break Fun

Thursday
  For Thursday's fun the girls and I did nails, even Cleos!!!  Then we headed out for pictures with one of our favorite people, my friend Adrianne.  I let the girls pick their clothes and their hair this round; a very hard thing for this control freak Mom ; ).  My friend Adrianne is amazing at taking pictures and my girls love her!  It's always fun when we go out with her and this time didn't disappoint.  Keagan was a non stop talker about Barbie and Ken and Kabree was very admit about where and how she was posing.  

  After pictures I got to go out with Heather and my dear friends from college Ashlie and Chelsie, it was just what this Mommy needed and great to catch up.  Zach had a Daddy daughter night of Arctic Circle kids meals and movies with the girls.  They told me it was the best night ever ; ).

Friday
  Friday was a bit of a busy day, we cleaned up the house, ran some errands and I had to make some banana bars for a funeral in our ward.  But luckily for me while I was baking in the kitchen my little helpers were working away cleaning the living room.


  Zach was able to get off a couple hours early so we headed to the Spring Fair.  Matt, Heather and their kids, Larin and Jessica and their kids were all there too.  It was so much fun to see all of the neat stuff and to be able to see family.  The girls got tinsel and chalk in their hair and this Mommy even got them some for home.  Aunt Heather bought all of the kids magnets and we also enjoyed some yummy mini donuts and some snow cones.



   We have had so much fun staying up late, sleeping in, doing crafts and watching movies all day and playing all night.  We are so sad Spring Break is coming to an end and school, dance, soccer, swimming, church callings, real life is getting back into swing.  But we plan on enjoying every last second before it ends!!!!

No comments: