Thursday, March 19, 2015

Daisy

  
  We said good bye to our 13 year old cat Daisy.  She was a very full of personality cat.  She either intrigued people or left them anxiously wondering when her next attack might come.  She hated most men and only tolerated Zach.  Let's be honest she hated most people but LOVED Jessi and was starting to love Kabree.  For those who ever did get to pet her, she was the softest cat you would ever feel.  
   Daisy will always have a very special place in my heart, she was with me during the hardest times of my life, when I felt the most alone she brought me comfort.  After Kevin died she would lay on the bed next to me, when I cried she would nudge me with her nose or try to lick my tears away.  When we had a miscarriage on Mothers Day she laid by me the whole day while I cried in my pillow.  To others she seemed like a ferocious cat but to me she was the one thing that connecting me to all of my "lives".  I will miss my soft little fur baby who slept next to me (on top of my laundry basket) every night for the last 13 years.  
  We will miss our Buddha cat, our cat who loved to attack my brothers, who would bite the back of your head if you leaned too far back in the couch while she was sitting there.  We will miss the phone calls from babysitters too scared to walk down the hall past the cat.  We will miss hearing her meowing the second we pulled in the driveway and her waking us up if we tried to sleep past 8 (8 a.m. was her treat time).  We will miss her tons and though our hearts are sad we are grateful we had the time we did to have Daisy as our pet.




No comments: