Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

    I just wanted to take a minute to say how grateful I am to be able to celebrate Mother's Day!  I feel so blessed to have two of the most beautiful, sweet, fun little girls call me Mom.  There is nothing in this world that brings me more joy than the two of them.  I would like to also say how humbled I am that two very strong, selfless woman made that possible.  Keri and Heather had to be amazing mothers first and make a choice that would bring them great heart ache but what they both felt was best for their babies.  It's because of these two amazingly selfless woman that people like me get to celebrate Mother's Day.  So to the two woman who made all my wishes and dreams come true, I love you and hope you know what wonderful mothers you are.

No comments: