Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Feeding The Geese

Keagan won't stop pulling her own hair
 Kabree was excited to go for a walk and feed the geese
 Feeding the geese

Kabree's fan club followed us
 Kabree wanted to pet the squirrel, but he had other plans

 They surrounded us
 Getting a little too close
 Getting WAY to close!
 Just a few more weeks & we will be going there to have our Keagan sealed to us

    Zach and I decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary by taking the girls to Idaho Falls for a walk around the green way.  We took a loaf of bread to feed the geese and man did that make us popular.  They quickly realized what we were doing and soon we had a whole flock of them surrounding us.  Kabree still thought they were pretty neat until one hissed at her and when she yelled at it, it didn't back down.  Then they followed us on our walk and Kabree really didn't know if she liked that either.  Before we left we fed them a bit more and they were even braver the second time around.  They would almost take the bread out of your hand.  One lunged at Kabree's hand to get the bread, it scared her so bad, she screamed and well let's just say we had to go change clothes.  I felt so bad for her but I was laughing so hard I about had an accident, the worse part was they followed us to the car and I swear they were going to get in the car as we were shutting the doors.  On the way home we asked Kabree if she had fun and she said she had fun and liked feeding the geese, so I guess it didn't traumatize her too bad.  
    Keagan before we left was laying on the bed while we got ready and was fine and then all the sudden screamed bloody murder, we ran in the bedroom to see her pulling her hair so hard I thought her little scalp would have damage.  I got her hand to let go and about 2 minutes later she did it again.  Kabree kept telling her "Keagers stop pulling your hair, Keagers stop".  I guess having all that hair has it's disadvantages too.  She did coo for the first time Monday morning.  Kabree and I were pretty excited to be the ones to witness it.  
    I won't lie the last 7 years have had a lot of ups and downs, twists and turns but being with my little family and seeing my two girls it's been worth every minute of it.  I couldn't love 3 people more than I do Zach, Kabree and Keagan.  

No comments: