Monday, May 21, 2012

Kabree Our Little Helper

 Mashing the bananas for our bread
 Adding the eggs, this part was a little scary but she did great
 Greasing the pans
 Making Kool-Aid our favorite
 Making sure it tastes just right
 Helping Heather plant flowers


    Kabree loves to help with just about anything but especially things in the kitchen and outside.  I have been trying to let her help more lately and she feels like pretty big stuff.  She was so proud of our banana bread she told Zach that she made it about 20 times.  We love Kool-Aid in our family so Kabree always asks to make it so I decided I better document it ; ).
    Sunday when I got  home from church there was a knock on my door, it was Heather.  She said that she had got to many flowers so she decided to bring her extras to me.  I thought that was pretty sweet but then she proceeded to get down and start planting them!  Is that not the nicest most generous thing ever?  I cannot even tell you how much that made my day and how much it meant to me.  I loath yard work and was stressed over buying flowers this year due to all of our employment changes and our family growing, so I was a doubly grateful for her service.  Seriously that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
    I know I have said it a thousand times but I'm so grateful for family, in the last 2 months we have been blessed so much through our families.  We have never had to ask for a thing they have all just volunteered or offered their help and generosity.  Thank you all for being in tune enough to the spirit to answer our prayers we could never do it without you, we love you guys!

No comments: