Sunday, May 13, 2012

Family

 
Kabree painting Aunt Fay's nails


The results, notice the knuckles : )
Grandma Monte holding Keagan 
Megan and Paisley brought Kabree super cute, super yummy cupcakes

    Zach and I are lucky enough to live close to both sides of the family.  This past week Zach's Aunt Fay and Grandma Monte were in town and were able to stop by for a quick visit.  Kabree woke up on the  wrong side of her nap but the second Fay pointed out that they both had their toes painted purple Kabree got very excited and asked to paint her nails.  I was quickly trying to talk her out of it as Fay says "sure".  Kabree was pretty excited and concentrated very hard while painting Aunt Fays nails.  Let's just say she has talked about painting Fay's nails non stop since then : ).  
    Wednesday was a rough day on Kabree and Mommy.  Not bad and never think I'm not so grateful for both my little girls.  The lack of sleep is just kicking my tired, old butt.  Well we did a cousin photoshoot that day and it was rough!  Megan even though she had her own little Miss Paisley helped me with my little kiddos and bags, she even helped me chase Miss Kabree down a couple times when she tried to run away (her latest little trick).  Anyways, it was a bit of a long night so Megan came over the next day to give me some much needed adult conversation and she brought Kabree pink cupcakes.  Ok, pink cupcakes is such an understatement, the picture does not even come close to showing how amazingly cute these cupcakes were decorated.  They were the cutest flower cupcakes I have ever seen and of coarse Kabree LOVED them.  
    I'm so grateful to have family to listen when I'm tired or having a bad day and for those who can see sometimes you just need help or a hug.  So thank you families for being so amazing!

No comments: