Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kabree's New Room


Still cannot decide if I should add the green
ball ribbon that I used on the curtains
Still need to make a new liner
with the right color stitching








Still need to add the vinyl ABC's

  
 Still need to find some 4X6 pictures of Christ for these frames,
harder to find then you would think  


 The vinyl letters over the closet doors

  We still have a few things left to do but I love Kabree's room and I'm so excited of how it turned out!  My friend Ad helped me with the creativity side and even picked up things for me when she made it to a Hobby Lobby : ).  I'm proud to say I did all the sewing (I officially hate making pillows, what a beast to do the nice finished edge, on the quilt too), and I painted and mod podged the blocks Zach did the painting and made the shelf for me.  When we finally get the rest of the house decorated I will post pics of them too, needless to say it's been a crazy couple months but if they all turn out as good as Kabree's room it will be worth it!

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Super cute Jess! Did you do it all? You can find an image of Christ online and upload it to costco or where ever you print your pictures. I had to do that.

Kendall and Katy said...

I LOVE it! You need to help me with Madeline's room... and Max. Did you make everything your self?