Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dying Eater Eggs

 Kabree
 Justice



 Zach
Hanna and Jessi
Kabree didn't know what she thought
about her hands being dyed
Kabree concentrated very hard,
she wanted her eggs to look just right!
They loved the dye
Hanna, working away

  Zach got home early on Friday so I decided since he was there to help we were going to color some eggs.  We first tried coloring warm eggs with crayons, which Hanna and I loved but Justice and Kabree just looked confused : ). First of all the second I handed Justice his egg he threw it on the floor and laughed, then I gave it back to him and he knocked it on the table several times.  So I figured he was trying to tell me he was not interested but when we got out the dye sticks he jumped alive.  Kabree and Justice thought the dye sticks were pretty neat.  They would switch their colors back and forth and concentrate while coloring with them.  They however, did not like that fact that they got dye on their hands : ).  Then we went on to the good old traditional dying of eggs in the cups.  This was ten times the mess than the sticks, I had no idea the second I handed them their eggs they would throw their eggs in, yes throw them in and laugh as it splashes.  Then I had no clue they would try to drink the dye.  It was way crazier then I had anticipated but it was a blast.  The kids were concentrating so hard on decorating their eggs, it was sweet.  They were so funny and all laughs and smiles.

No comments: