Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kabree and Craft Time

 Kabree loves to color
 Making noodle necklaces with Hanna and Justice
 Justice just wanted to play with the string
 Kabree concentrated very hard

 They discovered it was more fun to
play with Daisy with the yarn
 Zach helping Kabree make play dough jewelry
Kabree showing off her pretty jewelry
 Zach showing off his talent 
 Jessi's creation, Zach couldn't tell what it
was but Kabree knew it was a horse
 Kabree wanted to play with the horse

 As you can see, play dough horses don't hold up
 Kabree and Jessi
  Kabree has really started to like doing little crafts, which I love!  It is so much fun, we try to do  one crafty thing a day, some days it's just coloring, or play dough but some days we get more creative.  Kabree get's really excited when I ask her if we should do a craft, she will start dancing around and yelling, "craft, craft" or "color, color" : )!  Monday night Zach and I decide to introduce Kabree to play dough for the first time.  She thought it was pretty neat, she kept saying "Mommy, wow, wow, Daddy look".  Zach and I both lack a little in the artistic abilities but Kabree did know that what I was making was a horse : ).  She thought it was  pretty great until she started playing with it and it started falling apart, she would look at us all upset and cry "horsey, look, horsey".  It took me 10 minutes to make it and her 10 seconds to demolish it.  

  Zach and I had to laugh because my Mom made these super amazing, awesome clay Backyardigans characters for Kabree's birthday cake so we thought we would test our abilities with clay.  Well...lets just say I did not inherit my Mother's artistic abilities : ), good thing I have her.  I cannot wait for Kabree's birthday Friday for her cake and to see how excited she is for her presents we got her!!!!!  We also invited her birthfamily and they said they would come, so Kabree will get to have both sets of her Grandparents and her Birth-grandparents at her birthday party!  Of course Keri and Spencer will be there so we are excited to have all of the special people in little Miss Kabree's life  finally meet each other.

1 comment:

Miss Jana said...

I LOVE this age! They are just getting to be so fun, Maddux loves crafts too. I have a play dough recipe that is awesome if you want it. Tons cheaper and stays good for months, plus it's non toxic. Your Moms figures are amazing! Hope Kabree's birthday is the best!