Friday, April 1, 2011

Grandpa Vance's Birthday


Dad and Mom
 Dad getting some sugar on his birthday : )
 Dad showing Kabree how to blow out candles 
 Mattie and Makenna enjoying the ice cream  



  We got to go and visit my parents for my Dad's birthday, we actually didn't know they were having a little party for him.  I guess Morgan told my Mom that his Mommy would make the cake if they could come over for a birthday party : ).  Mom told him that was ok, she could make the cake and they could still come over for a party : ).  As you can see from some of the pics my families favorite part is the ice cream, we are ice cream junkies.  It was fun to see Dad and Kabree loved having ice cream with the Arbon fam.
  My Dad is such a great guy and we love him so much.  He is always thinking of others and helping people in anyway he can.  He has always been a great example to me and is always willing to lend an ear when I need to vent.Kabree loves her Grandpa very much and he is always so good to do things with her and make her feel special when we visit.  We love you Dad and hope you had a great birthday!

No comments: