Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Miss Kabree








Singing for Adrianne



Little Miss Kabree realized
she could dance right off the chair









My friend Adrianne did Kabree's 1year pictures and they turned out perfect. Out of 234 I loved 234 so only posting this many was very hard for me. In case you haven't noticed Adrianne is Kabree's own personal photographer and I pretty much make her photograph every event in her little life :)! I love pictures, hum I wonder who I got that from ;), any one who knows my family knows my Mom is a photo crazy lady just like me. I was so worried about any turning out because holy cow Kabree was a hand full and the more Adrianne laughed the more she performed. Kabree danced her little heart out most of the time, the problem with that is Kabree's dancing is wild and all over the place, she danced her little self right of the chair a couple times. Ad did such a good job I don't think you can even tell she was a wild little monkey during it but the ones you can tell just show her little personality. Thanks Ad as always I love them!

4 comments:

Spilletts said...

Love the new photos she looks so cute.... It was so fun watching her at her little photo shoot, she was such a doll jamming to the ring tones.

Miss Jana said...

Kabree is too cute! Her pictures turned out so great! I love her face when she danced off the chair!

Chelsea said...

She is so stinking adorable! And she's very photogenic, too. What a big personality she has in such a tiny body! :)

summergibbs said...

Awww, Jess....I miss you! Kabree is so adorable! I love your posts about her...wild monkey children are the most fun! We need to get together soon!