Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Infertility Awareness Week

This might seem like an odd thing for me to be posting but for anyone who has ever had to endure the uphill battle of infertility its not odd at all it's our life. If you or anyone you know is struggling with infertility I just want to say I know how it feels and the constant range of emotions that go with it.

The R House blog has and will be posting great information and stories this week so please check it out or share with a friend that might need the comfort. I love the Monday post, I think all friends and family of people struggling with infertility should read it. As if infertility isn't trial enough the things people say can make it even worse.

I'm very aware of infertility this next month as I have lucked out and that's the portion of classes I get to teach coming up in May. Wish me luck, I will say that sharing our adoption story was by far easier then this assignment : ).

No comments: