Saturday, May 29, 2010

Eric's Graduation



Eric & Shawn

Vance, Eric, Shawn & JoAnn

Mason, Holli, Ethan, Eric, Shay and Shawn

Eric graduated this last week and we are all so proud of him! I'm so excited for him to be starting on his very bright future. He is one smart guy and I know he will do big things. I think we all about hit the floor when we heard the stupid song they sang (it was played at Lyndell's funeral). But it was just another reminder that she is always with us and watching all her beautiful kids through their lives. I know she is so proud of Eric and all that he accomplished in high school and how much it payed off for him. I guess I should mention Eric got a FULL RIDE scholarship plus a little extra for books, so ya we are pretty stinking proud of him! We love you Eric and CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments: