Monday, May 10, 2010

Harrison Family Dinner



Flying kites

Matt helping Hanna

Kabree & Zach flying kites



Heather holding Justice & Dad holding Kabree

Hanna and Hayden blowing bubbles

Grandpa Harrison & Mom

Dad, Mom, Brad, Lori, Jake, Suzanne
Grandpa & Grandma

Libby & Kabree flying a kite

On Mother's day we got to spend the day with my Mom's family. My Mom's family is a family of GREAT cooks so our dinner was very yummy. The weather was perfect and we got to spend the whole afternoon outside. My aunt Lori brought frisbees, bubbles, kites and beach balls for the kids, they were a hit. Heathers little girl Hanna made best friends with our cousin Jamie's little girl Hayden. They were very cute to watch run around the farm. The weather was the perfect for flying kits, the kids had a blast. Matt spent hours helping the kids fly kites (I think he was having just as much fun as the kids ;). Zach enjoyed the kite fun as well, he wasn't the least bit embarrassed that he had the Disney princess kite. The adults also played some horse shoes but I didn't get any good pictures of them. It was so good to see everybody and we missed those who couldn't be there.

This last week Zach and I got to run over to Malad to go out to lunch with my Grandpa and Grandma Harrison. Kabree was very up to the task of performing for the whole Dude Ranch. She would squeal and wave to all the other costumers. When the waitress handed her, her ice cream cone I quickly intercepted and gave her a hand. She sobbed quit dramatically and made the whole place feel sorry for her. But once she realized they were all looking again she went back to waving and playing peek-a-boo. I think she wore my grandparents out. Grandpa just watched her in amazement as she danced, and bounced around from person to person.

No comments: