Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Kabree was very excited to see Santa came

Look what Santa brought Kabree

She went right for the books

Can you tell she loves to read : )!

We had to take away the books so she would
open her presents from Daddy and Mommy


Look another book

Kabree loved Grandma Sally's singing snowmen

Kabree was very excited about her glow worm
from Grandpa Vance & Grandma JoAnn

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We loved having Kabree this year and enjoying our first Christmas as a family. Kabree wasn't sure what to think about it but she still had fun. She liked the tags better then the actual presents. We stayed at our house this year and had Christmas breakfast as our little family. We planned on just staying home but after I talked to my Grandpa Elmer on the phone about 1 p.m. I decided we needed to head out. So we headed out to see both sets of parents and my Grandpa Elmer. Kabree loves being around family and I think they were all pretty happy to see her too.

3 comments:

~jan said...

Look at that sweet girl. Christmas is the best when little children are at home. I am here giving you my blog url:
http://bigmamasyoyo.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year!!
~jan

ps. the dress washed up just fine so stop yur worryin:)

Trevor and Dayna said...

merry christmas. She is such a sweetie! Seeing your kids enjoy christmas is better than any present you could get. Don't you agree?

Gina Holdaway said...

Those pictures of Kabree with all her little books reminds me of Sage. He got a lot of fun little books for his first Christmas and I would read and read and read to him! I also have pictures of him with his books that he loved :) You are such a good mommy, good job on the blog abd keeping up with it so well! Love ya