Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Time






We finally got our Christmas tree up last week. I've been wanting to do it since the day after Thanksgiving which is when I put it up every year but this year has just been so busy. Kabree loves the decorations, we put her in her exer-saucer while we put up the Christmas village and she screamed the whole time. The second we got her out she started smiling and laughing and reaching for EVERYTHING! Which holy cow I thought my house was baby proof until Kabs started crawling. She went from army crawl to 100 mph on her hands and knees. She loves her mobility and for the most part I love it too : )! I must admit Christmas decorations and a crawling, curious baby keep me busy pretty much all day!

Keri (our birthmom) gave this dress to Kabree and I think she looks pretty stinking cute in it. She didn't know what she thought of the hat at first but once the Christmas ornaments caught her eye she completely forgot about the hat.

5 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

She is SOO cute! I can't believe she is crawling. We need to get together.

Spilletts said...

Jessi she looks so adorable. Our tree is half way decorated, cuz Trey wont leave the tree alone. I just love that dress on her. You are going to have such a fun Christmas.

Miss Jana said...

Kabree looks so cute. Maddux is the same way with the tree. I finally gave him a Christmas ball to play with, now he mostly leaves the tree alone. We missed you yesterday. We'll try again after Christmas!

Emma said...

Kabree is so cute! I can't believe that she's already crawling.It seems like they sure grow up fast.

summergibbs said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I am going to have to squeeze and snuggle her extra hard the next time I see her just for being so dang cute in her Christmas dress! I love it!