Friday, December 18, 2009

8 Months

I had to show one that showed her pretty eyes!

Kabree hit 8 Months this week and is growing like a little weed. Some days I think she looks so tiny and others I swear she is a mini giant. I got to pull out all the 6 month clothes and even some of the 6-9 month ones this week. Kabree is a very active little girl and I think that's why she stays so skinny. She is crawling like a mad man and trying to walk all the time. Even when she is just sitting she is either bouncing up and down or rubbing her feet together. She is loving all the new foods she tries and gets very upset if her Daddy and Mommy aren't sharing from their plates. She still gets jealous of other kids getting certain peoples attention. She gets jealous of Hanna when Zach plays with her but not when I do. She gets jealous of Justice when I love on him but not when Zach does. Kabree is VERY full of personality to say the least and sometimes people are shocked when they see it coming out. It makes me laugh to see other people watch her with big eyes, I think people think I'm exaggerating when I say she is very BUSY and like I said FULL of Personality. We love her so much and wouldn't change a thing about her!

No comments: