Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's Going On With Us

I got a fun surprise on Thursday, my cousin Amy called me and said she was on her way through town headed to her parents and wanted to stop by. Heather came over, because we can never do anything with out each other and we were able to visit for a while. Amy's kids have gotten so big and they are cuties, her little girld Sophie loved Kabree and loved on her bunches.

Heather shocked me on Friday, she called and said she had some books she wanted to drop off for me to read. Well, when I answered the door I was greeted by a boy I didn't recognize. Matt had taken the boys for hair cuts Friday and Chase came back a different boy. I swear he doesn't even look like the same kid. It was so funny, when I first saw him all I cold say was "Oh my ...(I had to cover my mouth before I said more)"

This next bit is not for the faint of heart or for those who are against hunting. My Dad and Zach took the boys out shooting, we thought just target practive. But Kooper came back beaming showing us his first troughy hunt.

No comments: