Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Baby Is Two Months Old










Our little Kabree is getting so big! We had our two month check up and Kabree is up to 9lbs 7oz and 22 inches long. I feel like she has already gotten so big and is changing so much. I love it but it makes me sad too. Kabree is smiling and cooing all the time now, she is still not much of a sleeper but we are still hopeful that will someday change. However, she does go to bed between 9-9:30 and sleeps until 2 a.m. but then she won't go back to sleep until 3-3:30 and then is up for the day by 5 a.m. so that kind of stinks but at least I get a few hours straight. Kabree holds her head up so good, she has since she was born but now she can raise it up and look around when we lay her on her tummy. We are loving every minute we have with our little Kabree and swear the last two months have flown by but yet we cannot remember what life was like without her.

4 comments:

the Russells said...

Lily is 3 weeks old and is 9lbs 6 oz and 22 1/2 inches. Now I realize just how big she is :). Kabree is adorable one of these days we will have to get together so our babies can meet!!!

Miss Jana said...

She is such a cute girl!

Lacey said...

She is getting big. I can't believe its been 2 months. Also when you say how big she is I can't believe she is just a little bit bigger then Lexi when she was born. We have a big child but we love her.

Googs said...

She is so adorable! I love her smile. You look like you are a great Mom and the pic of the two of you looks so perfect! Ginger