Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Much To Do So Little Time!!

Heather helping Shay

Katie working on her hat

Kooper's hat

The girls hats and flip flops

This title is fitting on so many different levels right now. First off, Larin and Jessica had some errands to run in town this week so they dropped off Katie, Shaylynn and Kooper for only about 3 hours. Now 3 hours might not sound like much time to most but with these kids the possibilities are limitless. We decorated flip flops and hats and painted the girls nails. We then made dutch babies and still had time to watch a movie. I love it when my nieces and nephews come to visit even if it's only for a couple of hours.

Now I'm sure it's obvious the other level this title works for. Wow, getting a baby in a couple weeks is so exciting but pretty dang stressful. Unlike most people we haven't had 9 months to plan on this little one. We do have a dresser, crib, swing and a car seat now so we can at least bring her home. Slowly but surely we are reorganizing the house to make room for our new addition. Still no due date, I'm going crazy with anticipation of when she will get here. Our poor birthmom is ready to have her as well, so hopefully we will be able to share a due date soon. We will keep you posted, until then I apologize for the crazy airheadedness, I promise my brain will come back some day : )!!

2 comments:

The Bigelows said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you you are going to be a great mom! I wish my baby was coming in a few weeks, but i cant wait to see pic of your little girl!! have you pick out a name yet? well I hope you get your little additon soon!! I still have to wait 6 weeks! CONGRATS again!!

Trevor and Dayna said...

I am sooo excited for you. If you need help getting things ready or a baby shopping buddy call me. I'm always up to go baby shopping. HOw fun to get to buy little girl things. Talk to you later