Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Pictures



My cute Dad and Mom

 Gina was the only one who got it at first


Now most of them get it : )

My friend Adrianne took my families pictures a couple of weekends ago. She does such a good job and my family has never gotten them done before so it was defiantly time for it. I think they turned out great! Adrianne helped me tell my family that we got picked during pictures, she told everyone to gather in this one area, which they were all complaining and being butts about, then they all got mad because Zach and I weren't in it (for those of you who know my family this is no surprise). It was so funny because we stood next to Ad and held up the sign, it took some of them a while to figure out what was going on. It was a lot of fun to see their reactions and have the picture to show it. I had yelled at Eric several times earlier that day for not looking at the camera and smiling, so if you look he is totally smiling at the camera and not even looking at the sign. He was so confused when everyone started screaming and cheering, he started looking around all confused and then he finally read the sign and got it. Thanks Ad for all the help and putting up with my crazy family : )!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute idea! And how great that you get a picture of everyone's reaction! I'm so excited for both of you!!

Miss Jana said...

Those pictures are great. How fun to have their reactions captured. The picture of you and Zach turned out great!

Adrianne said...

Thanks for letting me be part of your telling your family! It was so stinking fun to see all of their reactions!