Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Baby Shower



Heather and Wendy threw me a family baby shower this weekend. It was a lot of fun seeing family and all of our family friends. Jane made the cutest little cake and it was so yummy to eat. There was a great turn out and I got lots of cute stuff that I can't wait to use. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family that have been such a great support and have helped us so much with Kabree. So thank you Heather and Wendy for the great shower.

Great Grandpa Elmer & Kabree

Before I went to the shower I ran over to my Grandpa Elmer's to show him Kabree. My Grandpa loves babies and it was cute to watch him with her.

3 comments:

summergibbs said...

Jess,
It was so good to see you and little Miss Kabree on Saturday. I could've stayed much longer if my husband wouldn't have been pushing me out the door. I feel like we didn't even get to really catch up! We definitely need to do dinner sometime soon! Take care and I'm serious that if you ever want me to come stay with you so you can get some sleep I would be more than happy to...I'm just a phone call away!

Miss Jana said...

Looks like you had quite the turn out! I'm glad you had a fun night celebrating you and your sweet girl.

Lusks in LOVE said...

Congrats you two!!!!! She's beautiful- love the name:). We will have to keep in touch!