Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friend Baby Shower





My friend Adrianne did a baby shower for me on Friday. She has been trying to plan it ever since I told her we got picked. Wouldn't it figure when I finally let her do it Kabree was born that week. Luckily for me we didn't get Kabree until Saturday so I was able to go to the shower. Ad did a great job with the food and decorations, I loved it. I had a lot of fun and got lots of great stuff! I only took a couple of pictures after it was all over, so I didn't get many. Ad made a sign that had Kabree's name on it and had it on her porch bench with brown and pink balloons, it was so cute! Thanks to all of you who were able to come, for all of you who helped Adrianne and of coarse thank you Ad for the great shower, I loved it!

2 comments:

Tarbet Family said...

Zach & Jessi,
Hey Congratulation!! I'm trying to type with Emmerson hanging all over me trying to eat the keyboard, so I apologize if something isn't spelled right. You're little girl is such a lil sweetie pie. You guys are going to be the best parents. Good luck with the sleepless nights, but it's all worth it. Anyway Congrats again, next time we're in poky, we need to stop by.

Erin Wageman said...

Wow!! congratulations you guys! My mom told me about your new addition this morning! So I had to see, she is beautiful! Good luck with everything!