Friday, November 7, 2008

Lunch With The Girls

Jessi, Heather, Mom (JoAnn) & Hanna

Since Lyndells birthday was this week Mom, Heather, Wendy, Whitney and I decided we need to go to lunch together (Holli is in Vegas with her hubby). So, we headed up to Troy and Wendy's and went out to the Garden (yummy). The five of us ladies have been through alot together and it is nice sometimes to just take a minute and enjoy each other while we still have each other. I love these guys so much and I'm so glad I have them in my life, they are my very best friends and I couldn't ask for better ones. Thanks ladies for the fun day!

SENTIMENTAL NOTE:

For any of you who don't know my sister in-law Lyndell passed away 12-31-07 and it's been a bit of a rough year for well a lot of reasons but that's a big one. On Thursday Heather and I decided to go work out at the gym at 6 a.m. well besides the fact that we decided to do that it was November 6th (Lyndells birthday) so the day wasn't exactly headed down a good road. The weirdest thing though (this actually happens to me all the time) but on my way to Heathers house the song "I'm already there" was on the radio (which was one of Lyndells favorite songs) but then after working out Heather and I started talking about her and what do you know but the song "Live like you were dying" came on (hello he finds out he has cancer and so he sees life differently). My point to all of this is I miss my friend and that maybe she's sending me a sign that she misses me and still thinks about me too. So to one of my very best friends that I miss very much "happy late birthday and I love you."

Jessi and Lyndell
**November 2007**

1 comment:

summergibbs said...

Oh, Jess...I'm sitting here crying. Of course she still loves you and misses you too. Your family has been through so much and I love you all like my own family. I'm here if you ever need to talk! I love you!