Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Husband Tag

Since I got tagged by both Teira and Lacey I thought I'd better do it so here you go all about my hubby Zach : ).

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Zach
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 3 years 6 months
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 6 months from hello to I do
HOW OLD IS HE? 26
WHO IS TALLER? He is
WHO CAN SING BEST? Him, for sure, I can't sing
WHO IS SMARTER? I am (I feel bad saying it but school comes easy to me)
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I do but he has done a couple loads over the last 3 years.
WHO PAYS BILLS? I do
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? When you are looking at the bed I do
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? We use to switch every other time but this last he did every time but once (score for me)
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do, but he does grill during the summer.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? I know people won't believe this but it's tied.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He did, he said I was the first girl that ever made him make the first move (what can I say I like them to work for it)
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? : ) okay like it needs to be said ME

No comments: