Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Babysitting

Mason and Carter
Getting ready to dig into their Micky Mouse pancakes

Carter was so excited for the cookies
he kept checking to see if they were done

Carter and Zach frosting their cookies

Carter putting sprinkles on his cookie

Carter showing off his work of art
(before he eats it)

Mason
Doesn't he have the cutest little face?

My niece Holli and her husband Harley went to Vegas for a few days and Holli asked Zach and I to come to her house and hang out with her boys. Carter and Mason are the best little boys ever, they were so easy to watch. I was very impressed with them, I watch kids all the time so I wasn't too worried but I thought boys, okay loud, crazy a little rowdy, I can handle it. Well not these boys, you tell them it's time for bed and they run to their rooms and get in bed, no crying or anything just straight to bed and good night. We didn't have one temper tantrum or have to get after them at all. Like their parents they love to play sports, they loved to just throw the ball back and forth so of coarse they were Zach's little buddies. Actually Mason I think was a little home sick for his mommy because he was my little cuddle bug, I loved it. Like I said watching these guys was a breeze and then Holli brought me home a cute scarf from Vegas so I feel a little guilty but thank you Holli that was sweet of you to bring me home a present for the easiest babysitting job ever.

While we were there I didn't get a ton of pictures but I did get a couple. The boys love Mickey Mouse Club House and Sponge Bob but I didn't know how to make Sponge Bob pancakes very well so we stuck to Mickey Mouse. Carter and I made sugar cookies together and then Carter and Zach decorated them. Mason had a bit of a cold so he just wanted to watch and cuddle, until it was time to eat them of coarse then he wanted in on the action. It was cute because while we were decorating them Carter asked me if one was for his Mom and one for his Dad. Then on Tuesday he runs into the bedroom and tells me Zach said Mommy be home in 5 hours. I think he missed them, just a little : ).

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

You and Zach are the best babysitters! The boys are really cute.

Lacey said...

You two are great with kids. If there is any time that you want to watch Lex for us give us a call, she would love it.