Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hanna and Jessi making the cake

Hanna using the mixer like a pro

Hanna, Jessi, JT and Libby
(can you tell how I feel about getting older)

Well I turned the big 27 this week : (. It was kind of cute because Hanna helped me make my birthday cake and she kind of thought the presents were either all for her or from her. She was such a good helper, she even helped Zach wrap the presents and then she would bring them upstairs to me and say "here Jessi it's your present, open it" I would ask her if I should wait for Zach and she would just say "no, it's okay it's from me, it's a box."

5 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Happy Birthday indeed! 27 is not old. Imagine how dumb you're going to feel when your 72 when you think about what a "loser" you were on your 27th birthday. Silly, silly Jessi.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Hanna's so cute! How funny! Let's get together soon, ok?!

The Braggs said...

Happy Birthday Jessi, hope you had a great day. P.S. Have a great thanksgiving. TTYL Becka

Sheree said...

Happy birthday! If it brings you any comfort I am 2 years away from being 30 and you still have 3!

Kendall and Katy said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great day!