Thursday, September 11, 2008

Keeping A Promise

This picture looks like Zach and I
are on the same horse, too funny!!

Trigger, on a bad hair day

Cactus (with short bangs) and Paintball

Skeleton

Copper

Moon Face

Okay you guys might think its odd for me to post random pictures of calves and horses but I promised my nephew Kooper I would. For those of you who don't know Kopper, he is one of the cutest little cowboys ever. He loves to go check and feed the cows and horses with his dad (my brother Larin). He names all the calves and remembers which calf goes to which cow. Sometimes I think he might even keep track better then Larin : ). Anyways here are a few of his favorites.

1 comment:

summergibbs said...

Hey, Homie! I'm glad you found me. I always love to add new friends to my list! Also, I totally broke my phone about a month and a half ago so I don't have your numbers anymore. Will you e-mail then to me at sgibbs@firstam.com? We need to get together sometime! We always say that, but I really mean it. Love ya, Jess!