Thursday, September 18, 2008

Adoption Update

Adoption Collage

So one of the many things that we need to do for adoption is a collage that shows what we're all about. It sounds easy but try to fit as many pictures as you can that show people what you like and are all about on to just two pieces of paper. It was really hard for me to decide what pictures tell about Zach and I, but this is what I came up with. Our case workers show us to a committee on Monday so hopefully we'll be on the LDS Adoption web site soon!! We are still waiting for our background checks to come back.

Zach and Eric left this afternoon to go Elk (bow) hunting with Zachs Dad and brother Caleb. So cross your fingers Zach comes back with something and hopefully he'll bring back some pictures for me to share too.

6 comments:

Miss Jana said...

I think it is really cute Jess! It is really simply with just the right embellishments. I know that sounds over the top, but I really think it looks just right. Good luck on Monday, You guys will be in ours prayers, I'm sure you'll be great.

summergibbs said...

Jess,
I'm so happy for you! You and Zach will both be in my thoughts and prayers and I know that you are going to be great parents. There are so many children out there that just need love and I know that they would receive more than they could ever imagine being in your life. I love you guys!

The Bigelows said...

hey Jessi it was great to hear from you, that is exciting that you guys are trying to adopt I hope all goes well with it and I know you will be wonderful parents!! good luck!! lets keep in touch!!
Teira

Hillery said...

Jess, I was so excited when I ran into Zach the other morning at Walmart when he told me about the adoption!!! I can't believe that we live so close and yet this is how I keep in touch with everyone! I took my blog private, so send me your email and I'll get you invited to see it! cnelson1151@hotmail.com
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!

The Braggs said...

Hey Jessi,
I got to really understand the whole LDS Adoption process when i was pregnant with my little girl MaCady and the church had me go to some meetings about adoption in Utah. It is a very unique process and I hope everything goes well for you and Zach. Nothing is more fulfilling than becoming a parent. TTYL Becka

Horsepower said...

I would totally want you crazy kids to be my parents. Kade and I think you guys are awesome. Thanks for all the uplifting feedback on our blog. We live a pretty uneventful life. You guys rock. Your blog is sooo cute too.