Monday, September 1, 2008

July 2008 Day at American Falls

Chase, J.T. and Libby

Jessi and Hanna

Jessi, Libby and J.T. tubing

Heather driving the boat

Zach showing us his skills

Jessi and Libby

Zach our boat driver for the day

Chase, Hanna, Heather, Libby and J.T.

Heather and Hanna tubing, she really did like it just not in this picture!!

Since Libby got hurt on our Twin Lakes trip and couldn't get in the water, Zach decided to borrow his parents boat and take Heather (my sister) and her kids out to American Falls for the day. Even Hanna wanted to go tubing. J.T. and Chase weren't really sure what they thought when Zach would speed up, but when he kept it slow they loved it. Libby of course (as always) loved it. I even decided to give wake boarding another try but I think as always my lack of coordination lead me to stick to tubing. Overall I would say it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love the pictures! Fun variety of subjects.