Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sissy Day

  Every year Heather and I spend the 23rd together.  We usually have the kids exchange gifts, eat lunch together and just hang out.  This year after we exchanged gifts we decided to surprise the kids with a trip to Outer Limits!  We ordered pizza and played video games!!!  After Outer Limits we headed over to Heathers for the kiddos to play while Libby and I braved Wal-Mart!!!  Thank you Libby for going with me!!!  Once we got back we had some fun in the hot tub before calling it a night!!!  I'm so lucky to live close to the most amazing sister anyone could ask for!  I LOVE our sissy days and love our traditions!  I love you Sissy!!!!
 Cleo was so excited for her new toy!!!
 Missing J.T. this year






 Chase digging for gold, Libby for diamonds

 The girls were so excited for Heathers gift, they wanted to get her a bag of her favorite things
(Well according to them anyways : )  Straws, Coke, chocolate, mints, sun glasses, and Star Bucks

 Best gift ever, movie tickets and pop corn bucket; they know me so well I LOVE movie popcorn!!!



 Bummer......no gold or diamonds this round!!!
I love this Sissy of mine!!!


No comments: