Monday, December 21, 2015

Hey Santa...

  We have definitely got lots of face time with Santa this year!  We have seen him at Zach's work party, our church party, our cookie party, two different malls and Keagan and I ran into him in the hall at Kabree's Elementary school!  I won't lie I'm an awful Mother and only took pictures at my cookie party:(, but Zach's work and our church party both had people taking pictures so we do have some documentation!
  Man oh man our little Kiki is SOOOOOO excited every single time she see's him and runs and excitedly tells him exactly what she wants "A Barbie phone, a purse, a mirror, glasses and a card!!!" At Kabree's school she was throwing a bit of a fit walking down the hall and suddenly froze in her tracks when she saw Santa walking towards her lol.  Santa stopped us in the hall and gave her a hug and she was as good as gold the rest of the time there!  Kabree thinks Santa is pretty great too and always gives him a hug when she is done talking to him.  Kabree has stuck to her talking owls request until this last weekend she told me she wrote a letter to Santa to make sure he knew she changed her mind to a Mind Craft book!!!  I told her I think the orders are in and it might be too late for changes but her birthday isn't too far off.



No comments: