Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Picnic

  We stole this idea from Kira!!!!  Kira told us about her in-laws tradition of having a picnic by the tree; ever since she told us the girls have begged to have one.  We decided we would have a picnic by the tree for the family home evening before Christmas, the girls were so excited they invited Grandpa Gary and Grandma Sally to join us!!!  The girls LOVED it!!!  They were so excited the entire time!!!  We will definitely be adding this to our Christmas traditions!!!




 For our family home evening lesson we talked about letting Jesus into our home and remembering him during Christmas and all year long.  I gave each of the girls a key that went along with the game/lesson we did.  Kiki couldn't find hers at bed time and was so sad, she kept saying "Jesus be so mad at me, I can't find my key to let him in, he be mad at me", it was so sad.  Luckily we found it and all was good again!!

No comments: