Friday, October 14, 2011

Roasting Marshmallows

 Kabree and Whitney
Kab was a little scared at first : )
 Zach starting the fire
 Kabree loved watching the fire
 Kab trying to blow on the fire like her Daddy did
 Jeff and Whitney
Zach and Jessi
    I have been craving s'mores one last time and been wanting to go up in the mountains to roast some marshmallows.  Every time we have planned it, it would rain that day.  So, the other day we were sitting at home and I told Zach and Whit I wanted to roast marshmallows that night and we were leaving in half an hour.  We loaded everything up and headed to the mountains.  It goes without saying I'm sure but it was pretty cold!  I was totally freaked out by everything because we were the only ones on the whole mountain and I have watched way to many scary movies.  So of coarse Zach, Jeff and Whitney had to add to it.  Well poor Kab takes after me cause she too was a little freaked out (note the top picture) until we got the fire going.  She loved it and was fascinated watching Zach start it.  She of coarse loved roasting the marshmallows and started most of them on fire but still ate them.  We did have a couple close calls of her poking someones eyes out.  But we all made it home ok and she loved it!
    I'm so glad we went one last time and that Whit and Jeff came with us.  It was a lot of fun and they hit the spot!

No comments: