Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy Kabree

 Justice and Kabree
They love being cowboys
 Racing their horses
    Now that Hanna has started Kindergarten Kabree and Justice are even better friends only having each other to play with.  One of their favorite things to do is ride their horses and yell "Yee haw."
 Kabree being a pirate
     There is a Backyardigans show that is called Pirate Camp and it is all about how to be a pirate.  Kabree loves this episode and will often tell us "I'm a pirate...AAAAAARRRRRR!".  Well we were in the dollar store the other day and I told her she could pick out a toy, she found a pirate hat with an eye patch and was over the moon excited.  Then she informed me she wanted to be a pirate for Halloween ; ).
 Sneaking cookies
    Whitney and I were sitting on the coaches reading when Kabree runs in the bathroom I ask "Kabree what are you doing" "going to the toilet" "Kabree, no you do not go to the toilet" "Mom I need to" I hear banging then she quietly comes out of the bathroom with her hands behind her back.  I ask "what do you have" "Moooom nothing" with a big smile (trying to look innocent).  Then she walks into the kitchen, which I of coarse see the foot stool in her hands.  So Whit and I quietly peek around the corner to watch her carefully put the stool next to the counter and sneak an Oreo : ).
 Kabree eating her taco soup
     Kabree was being a pill one night and told me she couldn't eat her taco soup cause "I don't like it" I reminded her she loves taco soup.  She refused to eat it so we told her that was dinner and she needed to take one bite before she could get down from the table.  Well she took the one bite and of coarse "I don't like it" so she hopped down.  I turned my back to start cleaning up, I turn back around to find Kabree so stubborn she couldn't possible admit she likes it so she sneaked her bowl off the table and hide in the corner to eat it.
 Playing the Wii
     Kabree has started asking to play the Wii.  She loves to play the chopping game on Wii resort or play Just Dance!
 "I'm in my corral"
 Jumping over her rope
    Kabree still loves wearing her cowboy hat most days and loves playing with her rope she got at Horse Camp.  Some days she pretends to rope Daisy (let me tell you how well that goes over lol), others she puts it around her waist and tells me she is my horse, and others she puts it on the floor and runs back and forth jumping over it yelling "Yee Haw!"
 Our little Dare Devil

    Kabree loves being outside and would never come in the house if we didn't make her.  She loves going to the park, jumping on the tramp or even just running around on the lawn while we get the mail or visit with someone.
   Kabree is growing like a weed and everyday amazes me how smart she is.  She knows her colors like a champ, can count to 7 and can count objects up to 3.  She loves to sing, her favorite songs are "Once There Was a Snow Man", "The Incy Bitsy Spider", "Patty Cake", and "ABC'S", I love listening to her sing to herself especially the "ABC's".  It goes about like this "A,B,C,D la la la la hmmmmm, M,N,O,P, la la hmmmmmm, Z!  Hooray!".
    Just to clarify why her nick name is Little Miss Personality in case you are not yet convinced.  I got in the habit of telling Kabree after I laid her down for bed "I'm going to go wash my face".  Well now when I lay her down she yells at me in an annoyed voice "Mom, go wash you face!" and will roll away from me.  Whit was babysitting for us the other night and told her "I'm going to go wash my face" Kabree yells "No, Mommy wash her face, you lay on the floor Whitney right now!"    When I tell Kabree "that's notty Kabree you're going to get a time out" she tells me "no, Mommy, you notty".
    Kabree wakes up in the mornings saying sweetly "good morning sunshine", you bend over to get her out of the crib and she hurries to roll away and yells "no, I still sleeping, shut the light off".  I guess mood swings start early for some girls : ).  Once you get her out  though she gives you the biggest hug and smile and will tell you "love you".
    My all time FAVORITE thing Kabree does though is if you tell her you're sad or hurt i.e. I told her the other day "my head hurts, I don't feel good" she runs over to me and in the sweetest softest voice ever "Oh, I sorry, you ok Mommy, oh sweetheart I so sorry" as she is rubbing my head and then bends down and kisses my head.
    I love our Little Miss so much!  I'm so grateful I get to spend everyday with her and not miss out on a single thing!  Love you Kab's every single thing about you!

3 comments:

Richard and Becky Curzon said...

She is so cute:) And growing up way too fast!

Miss Jana said...

I love this post! I loved reading all about cute Kabree. It is funny how similar her and Maddux are- must be their age :) She is so cute and she seriously reminds me SOOO much of Hanna. In so many of the photos I think- man she looks just like Hanna! Good thing they are both so cute :)

kearbear said...

ha ha ha she is so funny!!! i love that she bosses you and whitney around. :) i think i laughed the whole time i read that. and the oreo thing was hysterical! :) austrailians say that they have to go to the toilet. ha ha. i love how stubborn she is. and yes she is full of personality. at least you can say that your child inherited good genes :)