Friday, October 7, 2011

Riding Double




    Anyone who knows Kabree knows she is obsessed with horses!  So it should come as no surprise that the arms of our couches, people's backs, chairs, you just about name anything and Kabree will turn it into a horse for her to ride.  Well Kabree was carefully placing her barbies on the arm of the couch and telling them "hold on...whoa boy...hold on barbie" as she climbs onto the arm of the couch as well.  Then she informs me "I given barbie's a ride...see, they ridin Pal too...whoa boy...yee haw!"    I love her imagination, I love how she loves horses and most of all I love how she makes me laugh every single day!

1 comment:

Katie Adams {Blog} said...

She is getting so big!! I cant believe it...seriously in these pictures she doesn't look like a toddler anymore...she looks like a little girl!! So cute